PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy head- lead legs- will this ever go!!!

dizzy daisy
30-10-15, 11:52
Hi all

Started stressing after having virus a week ago. Still fuzzy headed and legs feel heavy at times. I know I'm having on and off anxiety as I have the 'what could this be' going around in my head. Can anyone offer reassurance?

Went to GP yesterday, explained had been to walk in and they had diagnosed virus but I was also feeling really anxious as I have health anxiety. Looked at me like I had 2 heads!! Then started going on about how anxiety is sometimes a symptom of underlying illness. I said I've had it for years though- wouldn't listen and proceeded to order up some bloods. She made me feel worse really

LunaLiuna
30-10-15, 12:42
Morning/afternoon Daisy,

If there is one thing that to me causes more problems than it creates, it is reassurance. It is simply too short lived, soon enough we will be back searching for more.

How have you been sleeping? What about movement during the day, have you been walking much or? obviously you do not have to answer this, but this is the way I interrogate my thoughts on my symptoms. And it can be surprising how much we overlook daily events :)

As for your doctor, well!

dizzy daisy
30-10-15, 13:13
Hi Luna

Thanks for your reply. I know what you mean about the reassurance. It's very true indeed.

Sleeping ok on the whole but in more or less constant state of anxiety so I know my thoughts are racing. Haven't been walking much, just moping about getting myself in a state.