PDA

View Full Version : post how your weeks been?

emily67
30-10-15, 13:44
how has everyone's week been.

I got my new internet this week (still BT, just a better service). I'm now on BT infinity, and I certainly notice the difference in speed.

I als started shopping for everything I want for Christmas, and i'm amazed at some of the prices. £110, for a 12 track cd for example- no joke, that was actually listed at that price. who would buy that?. and they say the internet's cheaper?.hmm.

local chip shop is currently closed because a car drove in to it, so no takeaways from their. *sighs*. but I did buy toad in the hole during my grocery shop Wednesday, so I guess that makes up for it (sausage is what I order from their anyway, so what's the difference?).

still, gotta love chip shop chips.

pizza place grossed me out Monday, delivered a pizza with salad on it (and I don't eat salad!). Monday wasn't a good day for me, because also had a panic attack in the afternoon while watching emmerdale. (felt like I was dying, it was so bad!). i'm just thankful that it didn't last as long as it could have, though it was still scary.
totally avoiding Halloween this week, if any trick or treaters come to my door they'll be wasting thei time ( not answering to none of them!)

hope everyone had a good week?

em xxx

swgrl09
30-10-15, 17:51
Hey Emily, sorry to hear about your week but seems like you have managed to get by. What type of show is Emmerdale?

I'm not sure if we'll get trick or treaters or not in our new place. Tonight's mischief night so hope nobody eggs our house!!

I've had a tough week. It's been stressful at work and I've been depressed. I'm eating poorly too bc of it. Hoping things get easier. Today hasn't been as bad.

MyNameIsTerry
31-10-15, 05:48
My dad is hoping for tons of rain like we've had some years so we don't get any trick or treaters.

Emmerdale is like the Dynasty of the Yorkshire moors, just wellies rather than Jimmy Choo's. :D

I bet thats a first for your chippie, they don't normally order in :D

Pizza with salad on it? Never heard of that one. It kind of negates the whole point of what a pizza is for. Perhaps they are trying to do like McDonalds and show they are healthy eating by putting a bit of something green inbetween all the fat. :winks:

What speed fibre have you gone for, Emily? I bet it will make a big difference if you are watching movies online. I'm still on the old broadband and want to go to fibre but I'm with Plusnet and they are not exactly cheap for an upgrade and I can't switch to BT as I need to keep the bill in my name which BT won't allow. NTL never did my street so I can't go to Virgin either and all the other companies want the telephone line too which isn't mine.

pulisa
31-10-15, 08:46
I'm off to see my team Palace play Man Utd- will be worse carnage than Emmerdale on a cast-clearout night:D

Magic
31-10-15, 12:03
Good Luck with Match pulisa,, I am a Stoke fan. they are playing Newcastle away today. They are not doing so good at the moment.

I Love Emmerdale as it is set in Yorkshire. My favourite place. Been to Haworth many
times.
Have a good week everone:)