PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow 10am

suebroughton
15-02-07, 18:48
[^] Hi all, and I hope everyone is doing OK today. Today has been pretty much OK for me, I think Im getting there, and 90 % of my progress is down to this forum, Its such a relief that other people understand and can empathise.
Tomorrow I am starting my CBT, I am looking forward to it actually, have not got a clue what it entails, so Ill post tomorrow night.

manmoor
15-02-07, 18:51
Good luck for tomorrow Sue. xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

jrussell
15-02-07, 18:56
Hi, just to let u know I started CBT today, raised alot of stuff which felt quite draining but feel its the start of something good. I have to wait 2 weeks until the next session as my doc goin on hol but would be interested to hear your experience of it.

Good luck Julie x

jo61
15-02-07, 19:51
Good luck Sue. I'm sure it'll be fine for you.

Jo

suebroughton
16-02-07, 22:04
Hi all. Well to say my first CBT was due to start today, I was out and back in within an hour... I lost a tenner taxi money too... When I was greeted in the waiting room by my new tharapist, She shook hands with me and said "Hello, Susan, I`m .........."
So, up twenty flights of stairs, to her little room, and all the while I`m thinking, I know this person. So when we sit down, I said I know you dont I? She said Yes I think you do, It turned out to be an old friend of mine, and we went out for drinks and around for coffee a few times, when I was about 22. So she said it would not be fair to me if she worked with me. As she still sees a friend whom I also still see, so it wouldnt be in my best interest, which I had to agree with
So now I have to wait until another therapist becomes free. Can you believe it, the hundreds of therapy units there are, and not only do I choose one with someone I know, but I also get this person allocated to me, when there are a few therapists there....
Back to square one.

jo61
17-02-07, 08:44
THat's really bad luck Sue. Hope you get another therapist sorted soon.

Jo

Nel
18-02-07, 19:46
Aw that's bad luck Sue! It seems a shame you have to wait again, hope you get word soon x

jodie
18-02-07, 20:03
hi su

the same thing happend to me a few months ago i went to the gp and she sent me to cbt i turned up and it was a girl i went to school with .
i to had to go see another lady .
hope all gose well .
jodie x