PDA

View Full Version : PokeaHAUNTus....

venusbluejeans
30-10-15, 21:56
PokeaHAUNTus has had a tough week, dealing with his anxiey and panic for most of the week.

Today however while he was sleeping off his night shift his Dog Seagrams disappeared from outside his house :(

fingers crossed that Seagrams has escaped and gone for a wander and will be home, or someone will find Seagrams and as he is Micro chipped he will be returned.

Poke, I know you are really suffering at the minute and this has just been the icing on the cake to a very tough week BUT I just want to give you a big hug..... I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed.....

Come home very soon Seagrams xxxxx

Annie0904
30-10-15, 21:58
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moley
30-10-15, 22:02
so sorry to hear this hope that he comes back.

sending u :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
30-10-15, 22:55
Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope someone finds him and hands him into a vet, PDSA, RSPCA or other animal charity so they return him to you.

I would be upset if dog went missing. He's a member of family to us.

:hugs:

sophieunderscore
30-10-15, 23:22
Big hugs Pokepi,

Sending all the positive thoughts and love in the world,

Hope he's back with you really really soon xxx

Poke
31-10-15, 19:54
Thank you guys. It has been a ridiculous week that I can't even begin to believe. When my dog went missing it just broke me. I had spent the entire day searching for him. Around where I live it is usually really noisy during the day times but I kept outside calling and looking around. I just wasn't sure where he had gone to. The fact that his leash was missing as well looked awfully suspicious. Seagrams is a mix dog but he looks expensive to someone who doesn't really know better so I was afraid someone had stolen him. That drove my fears off the deep end for about all of yesterday.

Late last night, after dark, I was outside calling him. All I heard in response were unfamiliar barks in the distance but I kept calling until eventually I heard this extremely faint howl. It was my best lead and I followed the howl deep into the woods.

The woods got spookier as I went on and I only had my cell phone flashlight app to keep me light and its battery was dying. Hahah. But I kept calling and that howl got closer and more familiar. Before long I found Seagrams trapped with his leash tangled around a fallen tree.

He had snapped the tree root I had him tied too and dragged that leash with him all over where I live. That's how he managed to get stuck so far out. He is home and he is safe and he is being spoiled as we speak. Thank you all for your well wishes. :P

Elen
31-10-15, 20:00
aww honey what a nightmare.

So glad you have got him home safe and sound its the scariest feeling in the world.

Hugs to you.

Elen

venusbluejeans
31-10-15, 20:05
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/Catcando_2006/WooHooCat.gif

emily67
31-10-15, 21:31
hope the dog comes back

tell him woof from me

lol

Moley
31-10-15, 21:51
so glad to hear that u found him

MyNameIsTerry
01-11-15, 05:40
Wow, what a story. I'm glad he is safe & sound. Maybe he would have come back on his own if he wasn't trapped? He obviously heard you since he wasn't howling before.

I would have had the same worries with the lead missing. There were some dogs stolen from someones yard a couple of miles from me, I can remember the owners putting posters up about it. A very callous act.

Lots of treats and fusses for Seagrams then :woof I bet he was all over you and probably following you around for a while after.

Bigboyuk
04-11-17, 15:44
Poke I know whats it like to lose a dog lost my dog for 2 days It was hell for me had to take 2 days of work. Any way long story short she was found by some one who took her in and called the local dog warden they said if the owner hasn't chipped her they would keep her no chance lol she was chipped over 9 years ago lol got a fine though for basically no collar or name tag Bah but it was good to get here back I bet you are over the moon to have him back, what breed is he? What a wonderful ending! And keep him indoors too mate ATB