PDA

View Full Version : tips to help with relaxation.

Emma1027
30-10-15, 22:35
ive been watching benedorm recently and its fantastic. so far i am only on episode 5 but hooked on it already. i watched russell howards good news yesterday and wasnt dissapointed. if you havent seen it i recommend hotel transavania- i cant remember the last time i laughed so loud or so much, fantastic.

Oosh
31-10-15, 08:09
I like "First Dates". I think it's the best show on telly at the moment. Ch4 I think.
These things are usually scripted but this seems quite real so is really interesting.

Things for relaxation ? I listen to a lot of podcasts. I can get lost in conversations between people I enjoy.

Emma1027
31-10-15, 11:47
I watched bad grampa last night and it was hilarious.

emily67
31-10-15, 15:26
ive been watching benedorm recently and its fantastic. so far i am only on episode 5 but hooked on it already. i watched russell howards good news yesterday and wasnt dissapointed. if you havent seen it i recommend hotel transavania- i cant remember the last time i laughed so loud or so much, fantastic.

johny vegas is amazingly funny. I love him. even in the episodes without him in, Benidorm's great- and you don't have to worry, they've made 7 series of it so far with an 8th coming out next year

I like the classics.. only fools and horses, fawlty towers, are you being served?

always a good laugh

for what ever reason, game shows help me relax too.

I suggest pointless and tipping point (the presenter's are just calm and fun)

jayb1
31-10-15, 16:27
I've got no concentration to watch any programmes other than ..... Judge Judy ! Don't know why but it helps !

Emma1027
31-10-15, 20:55
I like the same tv programs as you Emily. I've got a part time job but a lot more free time now since I am off with work related stress and I got sacked on Friday- joys! Waiting and hoping for my crb to come back plus applying for other jobs just in case. I guess I will be making the most of my time off.

emily67
31-10-15, 21:24
I like the same tv programs as you Emily. I've got a part time job but a lot more free time now since I am off with work related stress and I got sacked on Friday- joys! Waiting and hoping for my crb to come back plus applying for other jobs just in case. I guess I will be making the most of my time off.

that sucks you got sacked... what job did you do?

Randara
31-10-15, 22:05
I've been off work this week due to stress/anxiety. Has given me a chance to discover Cake Boss! Also Homes Under the Hammer is pretty good. Both ones that don't involve much effort to watch.

emily67
01-11-15, 09:46
I've been off work this week due to stress/anxiety. Has given me a chance to discover Cake Boss! Also Homes Under the Hammer is pretty good. Both ones that don't involve much effort to watch.

it's strange you mention homes under the hammer.

on another show I watch, dave Gorman modern life is goodish, he did do a whole section on that.

it must be good.. thogh I've not watched it yet

no excuse though- it's on BBC1 enough.

not seen cake boss yet. heard of it though