PDA

View Full Version : Forearm blood clot

stressedanxious
30-10-15, 23:09
I am so scared, I think I might have a forearm blood clot . I was washing dishes and I noticed my left arm looks a little swollen compared to my right one. I am so scared, please someone help me. Tell me am I over reacting or not? Like when I move my arm back theres like a bump, but when I move my right arm back there isnt one. I don't know how to explain it.

Fishmanpa
31-10-15, 00:52
Earlier today you thought you had potassium poisoning. Now a forearm blood clot?

Are you getting help with your HA?

Positive thoughts

stressedanxious
31-10-15, 00:55
No i just dont know what to do, theres a bump on the top of my arm, its so scary.

Fishmanpa
31-10-15, 01:01
Earlier today you thought you had potassium poisoning. Now a forearm blood clot?

Are you getting help with your HA?

Positive thoughts

"No....."

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad :( Please look into getting help with your HA. Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

stressedanxious
31-10-15, 01:57
Thanks, I just dont have time to go to counseling and dont have money, i am seriously convinced i have a blood clot on my arm, and i dont have any help from anyone to take me to the doctor, i hate this feeling :(( i just am so scared :(( i dont know if this is a blood clot or not, i am so scared :(

Fishmanpa
31-10-15, 02:35
If you have time to post and wait for responses, you have time to go to an hour's worth of therapy. Financially? I can't say, but IMO you need a little more help than an internet forum can provide.

Good luck and positive thoughts. Hope you feel better soon.

stressedanxious
31-10-15, 04:29
:(( i am scared i dont know if this is a blood clot or not

Phill2
31-10-15, 04:30
Is your arm red?
Is it hot to touch?
No? Then it's not a blood clot just over active imagination

stressedanxious
31-10-15, 08:46
No it doesn't appear to be red or anything, it just looks swollen compared to the other arm. I am so scared, i haven't been this scared in a while. I just feel so alone.

---------- Post added at 04:46 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

Like when I make my hand into a fist and pull my fist back there is a bump on the top of my forearm. When I do the same thing with my right hand, the bump isn't as big. I don't know how to explain it, it feels like its a part of my muscle or something, its like a bump. Ugh I am so scared.

Phill2
31-10-15, 23:56
See above and stop worrying over nothing.