PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my arm and pregnant. Please read and give thoughts

Chlobo
31-10-15, 11:24
For the last week I have had a constant heavy weird feeling in my right arm. It gets tired easily and at night time is really uncomfortable. I've been to see my GP who said carpel tunnel due to pregnancy and also my anxiety being off the scale is making it worse. The thing is I can't help thinking the worst, my arm just feels weak. I can still lift with it and use it, it's just uncomfortable when doing so. I can't think about anything else and this is ruining my quality of life right now. Has anyone ever had anything like this?

Randara
31-10-15, 22:01
I've had something similar, felt like the nerves in my arm were constantly being trapped this making my arm feel weak and funny. It was during a time when I was very panicky and had a massive panic attack. When it has come back since I've put it down to being stressed, and it has passed once I've 'gotten over' the thing that's been making me stressed/anxious.

Make sure you get a good nights sleep, and just remember thAt the doctor isn't worried so it isn't anything bad. Maybe take a bath, I always find them relaxing and it should help ease your muscles.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Fishmanpa
01-11-15, 00:46
I've been to see my GP who said carpel tunnel due to pregnancy and also my anxiety being off the scale is making it worse.

Agreed

Positive thoughts

Chlobo
01-11-15, 09:21
Thank you. I have so much stress right now, I'm single and pregnant agin with second child, I've been stressed over everything from how to cope to being really ill with pregnancy. I have a too much going on and not enough mind to store it in