PDA

View Full Version : niggles, aches ect

kellie39
31-10-15, 15:10
hi
ive never had health anxiety this bad before and ive had it for about 2 weeks now and its really taking over my brain and body.

do you get aches and niggles when you are suffering from anxiety?
do you feel you are heightened to feeling the littlest of things ?
do you only seem to focus on one area if you are concerned about that area?

im asking because have worry about my left bottom ribs and ive been to the docs and she isnt worried about it and when im calm i dont have any pain or anything like that but when i fear the worst i seem to feel niggles ect and i cant stop obsessing about the area, im driving myself mad. i have niggles on the other side and other parts of my body and i register them in my brain but dont panic as they are nothing but when its that side it starts me panicking again.

is this normal for anxiety? or is it just me? im scared all the time at the minute, im not eating properly, my digestive system is all over the place, not sleeping properly and constantly on edge.

SW_Pat
31-10-15, 15:53
Yes to all three. I'm worried about my head, my leg and my skin. So I'm constantly focusing on each of those, mentally noting every minor stab of pain, every twitch, and freaking out over it. I get aches everywhere over this, I'm worried all day. I'm sick of it.

I also have trouble with sleep. Usually after worrying all day, I can't fall asleep until my energy is totally depleted. I'll stay up until 3-4AM or later just to fall asleep. It's not that I can't fall asleep, I guess, it's that I'm so worried I won't allow myself to fall asleep until I can't handle it anymore.