PDA

View Full Version : Please help I'm desperate.

dizzy daisy
31-10-15, 20:13
Had what I think is a virus for just over a week but no fever just sore dry throat etc. Horrendous anxiety has set in wondering what it is, why its lingering etc, haven't been eating much as so tense. Today went to my parents and tried to be 'normal' so ate quite a big dinner and ice cream after. I've now thrown up. Anxiety through roof. No stomach pain or fever at all- is this just nervous tension? Xxxx

Randara
31-10-15, 22:46
This happened to me when I was on holiday last month and I also had a virus which was causing problems with my ears (dizziness, tired, nausea). Thought that as I was on holiday and enjoying myself I should eat 'proper' meals, didn't help that the French like their meat and carbs! Ended up being sick on two of the nights from eating too much and got myself in a panic both times becauss I thought something was seriously wrong. In retrospect it's pretty obvious it was because I just simply ate too much. Problem with anxiety is that you look into symptoms too much! Maybe just try eating Something easy to stomach tomorrow, soup and lots of vegetables! Feel better soon :)

dizzy daisy
31-10-15, 22:48
Thanks for getting back to me. Really appreciate it xxxx

Randara
31-10-15, 22:54
Glad to be of some help! Food is such a big thing for me, not enough and My anxiety rises and too much and same happens! I find that if I make sure I eat healthily it puts me in the right frame of mind as I know I haven't put anything 'bad' in my body.

dizzy daisy
31-10-15, 23:06
I usually have a good appetite but this has really knocked it. I've been trying to eat little and often until it passes. Can I ask when you had the virus- did you have fever? I don't feel particularly hot at all and my temp reads as normal. Thanks so much again xxxx