PDA

View Full Version : Help

aalexx
15-02-07, 21:19
Hi

My name is Alex, I am 33. I was suffering from panic attacks and agoraphobia for eight years. Last year I entered a therapy that lasted for 6 months and I didnt hawe a panic attack ever since. Previous eight years were horrific and since I consider myself cured, I decided to share my story with all still struggling with this terrible condition. And now, I would like to ask all of you who had succsessfully overcome panic attacks and agoraphobia to share your experience with me and all the others still suffering and togeather we can show that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Please share Your experience at www.Panicoff.com.

Thank you!!

Alex

kate
15-02-07, 22:50
How much did this "therapy" cost you?

The link doesn't work.

Kate x

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

sal
15-02-07, 22:56
Thank you for that Alex

To read a positive post like you wil know is a step forward. We believe and have hope and i totally agree with you there is always a light at the end of a very long tunnel but being honest would i have believed that 3 years ago. Cant answer but never had the opportunity to read a sucess story so that clouds my judgement straigh away.

Thanks and so many people will benefit from this post. It offers security.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".