PDA

View Full Version : Please help a sap

misslove
01-11-15, 01:25
I'm sitting at the computer and I keep getting these pain in my chest. They are just to the right of the middle. Of my ribs. Freaking me out so bad. It doesn't feel deep like it right outside but I'm sweating I'm so scared and my heart is racing. Please help!

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

It feels like a muscle spasm but it's scaring me so much. It just comes and goes away.

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Don't want to jinx myself but I haven't had a pain in 10 min or so. Heart rate has slowed but now my right hand feels tingly. Oh my do I have this. I'm so scared. And I just can't help myself. My husband is sitting right across from me and he said I look upset but I haven't said s thing to him. He always seems to think I'm crazy when I have a pain or anxiety issue. Someone please talk to me!

Phill2
01-11-15, 01:48
I'm sitting at the computer and I keep getting these pain in my chest. They are just to the right of the middle. Of my ribs. Freaking me out so bad. It doesn't feel deep like it right outside but I'm sweating I'm so scared and my heart is racing. Please help!

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

It feels like a muscle spasm but it's scaring me so much. It just comes and goes away.

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Don't want to jinx myself but I haven't had a pain in 10 min or so. Heart rate has slowed but now my right hand feels tingly. Oh my do I have this. I'm so scared. And I just can't help myself. My husband is sitting right across from me and he said I look upset but I haven't said s thing to him. He always seems to think I'm crazy when I have a pain or anxiety issue. Someone please talk to me!
If it was me I'd go to A&E

misslove
01-11-15, 01:57
I have had my heart checked abd deep down I know this is anxiety but I have myself worked up so much I'm in panic.

Phill2
01-11-15, 01:59
I've had a heart attack and pain with sweating isn't a good combination.
Your decision.

Pepperpot
01-11-15, 23:26
Hi,
The pain is in the right side yes? Anxiety. The muscles are tense and will stay tense while you're so worked up over it. Or boob pain. You'll be sweating cos you're panicked. X

Phill2
02-11-15, 00:16
Hi,
The pain is in the right side yes? Anxiety. The muscles are tense and will stay tense while you're so worked up over it. Or boob pain. You'll be sweating cos you're panicked. X
Can you please explain why all of my heart attack pain was on the right and felt like a pulled muscle?
Don't risk it - get it checked out now!

misslove
02-11-15, 00:53
Thanks pepper pot. Phil I was looking for support. I knew it was anxiety but I was terrified and needed to be calmed down. This is an anxiety website. What you kept saying wa just scaring me more.

Phill2
02-11-15, 00:57
Sorry Misslove but I was just telling the truth.
It's not always anxiety and in your case I wouldn't have risked it.
I promise not to give you any advice in the future.
BTW If you knew it was anxiety all along why were you asking or were you just after attention??

PS I am well aware that this is an anxiety forum.
I've been a member here for over 10 yrs