PDA

View Full Version : Shaky objects??

pinkdante
15-02-07, 21:59
Has anyone ever had a visual disturbance where you look at something and for a few seconds it appears to shake or rather be behind a haze like heat?
Its happened a few times and is really worrying me.

flatterycat
16-02-07, 10:57
All the time!
I usually find that I get it when being still e.g watching TV which then seems to shake from side to side - weird, but as I have had it sooooo long I tend to think it's nothing to worry about!

KOKO23CAT
16-02-07, 20:25
me too,

had it when it was snowing, the snow had wavy purple lines in it. but then i thought it was actually rather pretty and it wasn't doing me any harm seeing it with wavy lines . . . . . . . and nobody knew what i could see so it wasn't as if i was embarrassing myself.

koko

''my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened''

Filthy1
28-02-07, 14:59
i thikn this is this thing that i cant remember the name of it.......the kinetic something or other phemomenon!! AUTOKINETIC thats the badger. sit in a pitch black room with a tiny dot of light, starre at it for a hwile and it appeares to be moving. but its not!!! its the tiny movements you eyes make that your brain registers at the object moving. so its probably the same. my eyes do it too, i also get like glowing edges around things, think its just cus i need glasses badly haha
so yea thats stuff is all normal