PDA

View Full Version : Any thing else wrong with me?

elik
02-11-15, 12:44
I want to shrivel into a ball. I have too many issues to try and resolve or live with..

My severe anxiety as of late has resulted in my eating/weight/food anxiety to come back in full force. Food is like my nightmare. I see it and I freak out as though I am consuming calories just by looking at something. I get so obsessive over it and the fear of putting on weight that I actually lose the plot and lose all reality of the situation....

WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH ME.

I AM SCREWED UP.

ray.olsen
05-11-15, 15:36
Hey Elik

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What actually did triggered your severe anxiety to come back in full force? Any particular reason? What did your doctor say? Were you diagnosed already?

I think you should get yourself re-evaluated by your clinician. Anxiety and eating disorders co-morbid often and whenever food is involved whether there's a eating disorder or not, I believe it should not be taken lightly. You see your health is your primary priority.

Don't worry you can still remedy this, just get proper help and you'll be okay in no time. I think the first thing to do is to change your perception about food, CBT can help you with that. Just follow the doctor's advice and commit to the treatment.