PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Hey!

elle-jay
16-02-07, 03:41
Hey!. Gee im so glad I found this forum!, just reading through everyones posts although they actually make me quite sad to think that other ppl have to go through what I do. if not worse, but then comforting knowing that people understand and actually care. I've been looking through everyones posts for about a month now, i've gone to write something but then always back out on posting it, so silly i know,

I've just recently been diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression, I've had it for ages i just never knew there was a name for what i was feeling, but now i know its gotten even worse cause i worry about having this now. really sucks lol!, but im sure everyone already knows that!. hehe

anyways just wanted to come and say hello! :)

Phill2
16-02-07, 05:27
Hi Elle,
You're definately not alone here - there's heaps of us Aussies.
I hope you find the site as helpful and reassuring as I do.
Phill - Brisbane

Don't believe everything you think.

wobily_lin
16-02-07, 06:56
elo elle,

A big welcome to the site..great support n advice here. glad ta have ya onboard..x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

manmoor
16-02-07, 10:53
Hi Elle,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

yorkylover
16-02-07, 11:47
Hi Elle,its great when you find out your not alone isnt it.Welcome to the forum.:)

Ellen XX

trac67
16-02-07, 12:28
Hi Elle,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

jo61
16-02-07, 12:54
You're very welcome. It's a very supportive environment wherever you may be!

Jo

scoobygirl2005
16-02-07, 15:22
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here!

Scooby2005
x x

www.z9.invisionfree.com/Panic_away

nomorepanic
20-02-07, 18:33
Hi Elle

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and gets loads of support and advice.

kittykat
20-02-07, 19:44
Hi elle,

Graet to have you on this site, you'll definately find a lot of support and help here, and its good to know your not alone through this.

Take care

shirley xx