PDA

View Full Version : bumps in mouth which change in size? any sinister?

yodascat
03-11-15, 10:59
I've got 3 tiny bumps on the right side of my mouth - in bettween the throat and front of the mouth -just behind my molars. It causes some irritatino (it's not painful or whatever) but I keep trying to poke and feel it during the day.

What's really weird is that when I wake up from sleep in the morning, these lumps are virtually unnoticeable but as the day goes, they become more prominent/obvious and annoying?

It's been like this for ~2months now.

Could mouth cancer or warts or whatever increase and decrease in size?

I've also got allergies and possible PND and I find my voice becoming strained (I started choir a few months ago and I often felt my voice was becoming strained/tired) :(

Thanks a lot.

mark84
03-11-15, 11:13
I guess the best thing to do is ask your dentist, how do they look in the mirror?
Far as I know theres supposed to be one bump on each inside of the cheek (where saliva is secreted), maybe its something to do with that?

yodascat
03-11-15, 11:15
Thanks for the reply. They just look like slightly raised flesh bumps? If that's the case could it be blocked salivary glands?

I'll definitely book to get peace of mind - wanted to see if anyone had any input or anyn experiences like this! :(