PDA

View Full Version : Panic, panic, panic

eddiep
03-11-15, 11:25
2 attacks this morning:weep: in for a long day! :mad:

venusbluejeans
03-11-15, 11:31
Hiya eddiep and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

emily67
03-11-15, 11:33
2 attacks this morning:weep: in for a long day! :mad:

i'm sorry.. that's gotta be tough!. 1 in a day is quite hard to cope with.

do you know what's causing them?

Emma1027
03-11-15, 12:32
I've stopped having mine since I left my job. I was having 3 in a day and most days. We can only deal with so much stress. Luckily now I just get the occasional one but I empathise with you. They are terrible.

eddiep
08-11-15, 14:19
Hi Emma, thank you for your reply. my attacks are quite sporadic, nether myself or my psychiatrist or my nuropsychiatrist can find a cause, its a battle trying to understand myself, more tests to be carried out:weep: kind regards, ps so glad yours have eased up:yesyes:

eddiep
09-11-15, 16:05
Good afternoon all , hope everybody's day is pleasant - ok as anybody seen this light that iv been told about at the end of some tunnel- i can see the tunnel its just that no matter how hard i strain the more frustrated i get , i do apologies if anybody has taken this out of context and put it in the sarcasm bracket :shrug:- :whistles:

mysterdee888
06-01-16, 20:50
Yes mate iv seen the metaphoricle light...its all about the power bruv.....the light within your own long dark tunnel.......You will know what we are talking about when you find it....:shades: