PDA

View Full Version : Last night was bad

Worrywart528
04-11-15, 11:34
Felt good when i came home... Relaxed alittle and went on the Internet. Started researching actnic keratosis ( sun spots) which a dermatologist recently told me I have. Went onto melanoma... Started looking in mirror at my moles. Next thing I know my stomach is in knots and I'm depressed and anxious. It was so bad I couldn't eat.... Has anyone here ever tried hypno therapy!? I'm considering getting my mind wiped!!!

Liviguy
04-11-15, 11:38
First rule. Do NOT google search symptoms.................

I had hypnotherapy a few years back as I was having major issues driving. It worked for me

dizzy daisy
04-11-15, 17:21
Google is terrible. I'm staying away from it from now on as its guaranteed to make things worse. I'm sure you're just fine. You say yourself you have seen a dermatologist so you have to trust them xxxx

kellie39
04-11-15, 19:35
why do we do this to ourselves?
im the same ive been getting myself in a right state now for 2 weeks and just cant seem to calm down.

hope you are feeling better now

Worrywart528
04-11-15, 23:22
Thank you everyone, I am feeling better... I signed up for overtime today and am currently working a 16 hour shift.

It is sad that this has become my life. I am only at peace when I am working or doing something active. I can never enjoy quiet moments or vacations.

I dread having days off of work.