PDA

View Full Version : Enlarged Lymph nodes - desperate help

sianyruss
04-11-15, 20:12
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, well, I used it five years ago when my health anxiety hit an all time low but not since. All that time ago I truely believed I had bowel cancer which had spread to my bones. I had a barium enema and and endoscopy and bloods - all clear but still no reason for the pain I was suffering. I ended up being diagnosed with bipolar and HA and being put on seroquel (quetiapine) subsequently.

Since then I have still felt the pain in my stomach but have become a mum to a beautiful baby boy who is now 18 months.

I've been fine but I found a lump in my breast, I've got private health care through work so went to a private health clinic where they did an ultrasound. The lump was fine but they found eblarged lump nodds in both armpits, one 4.5mm and one 6.5mm. They said I needed a biopsy and full bloods. This has sent me into overdrive and my HA has spiralled out of control. I feel like I'm dead and buried and this pain has come back to bite me on the bum. I feel like the cancer has spread and I don't know what to do. I'm self checking again and crying and analysing! I can't sleep and I'm desperate for help!!! My husband has been great he came into the biopsy and asked the radiologist outright if he thought it was cancer, the radiologist said no. And that this was procedure.

I've had my bloods back today which are all clear but the biopsy results are tomorrow. I'm feeling like this is dooms day. I can't bare to feel like this for another second. Images of my baby boy are flooding my mind, I don't want to leave him - I'm not ready! I'm remembering times I've had a bad back, felt ill etc and I can't make sense of it. If I did have cancer for this long would it show in my bloods? Would I be really I'll?? What are your thoughts?

Please, please help me.

Sian xx

nivekc251
05-11-15, 03:38
Bless your heart you have too many positives in this situation to be focusing on the negatives. The nodes arent large at all and I cant believe they are doing a biopsy on them, and the rediologist said no. Trust me I work in surgery and if a radiologist flat out says no then you have nothing to worry about. Get some rest and dont dwell on all the irrational horrible things that could happen and go play with ur baby lol.

sianyruss
06-11-15, 20:22
Thank you so much for your reply. It made me feel better. But good news is that the lymph node was all clear, it was a reactive lymph node and j have to go back in three months. So j can now breath. But in the meantime I am going to find a good therapist to help me wih the health anxiety x