PDA

View Full Version : Nosebleed worry. Blood tests. Add Cpap.

cinny
05-11-15, 06:29
Hello all. Long time no post. I was doing so well. Then I went in for a regular check up and found my blood work was not right. High blood pressure and poly something or other where I have have too much hemoglobin. I don't understand it well. Any how three more blood tests and chest x-ray later they determine that I needed a sleep study as that is a major cause of my blood being out of wack. So that came out that I have horrible sleep habits and I have a cpap machine that I am going to start with tonight.

For the last three months off and on I have been getting bloody nose on the left nostril. Bleeds easy especially if I mess with it or blow it hard. Now with the cpap I worry that I will make it worse. But then I had a big panic attack that I have not had in over two years!

What if it is something horrible put me in a panic. I gave had 3 blood tests, full cbc etc. I am telling myself that if there was something sinister going on that they would have found that in the blood work. I think the odds are low, and maybe it is just a spot with a damaged vessel or something.

Anyone have frequent nosebleed? How long did it take to heal.? I don't know why this hit me all of a sudden. I hate health anxiety.

nivekc251
05-11-15, 06:54
I had nose bleeds alot. I ended up going to an ent doctor and he cauterize a vein in my nose apparently I picked it too much and left it exposed. It sucked I'm not going to lie but scratching my bose doesnt make it bleed now. I would bleed alot too not just a teaspoon ALOT I would get huge blood clots it wasnt fun.

cinny
06-11-15, 04:44
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it! About how long did you have to deal with it?