PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Out ,Bad Eyetooth And Feels Like Something In My Nose

mnaha
05-11-15, 06:30
I have a bad eyetooth that is broken and it feels tight in its socket but no real pain but lately I can feel something like its in my nasal passage and won't come out. I have read about brain abscesses and the like and worried that the tooth has abscessed and gone into the nasal passage and headed to my brain.

I am not sure its just dry nasal passages or sinus issue or the tooth going into the nasal passage.It just feels like something way up in my nasal passage and it won't come out. I blow my nose and it also feels tight like my tooth but neither is swollen so I am not sure what is going on. Does anyone else have this feeling? Also I have allergy problems sometimes and wonder if its just allergies or what it could be? Anyone have any ideas? I know many people mention tooth issues on here ..I am just worried that there is a infection that has gone into the sinus cavity and headed to the brain but no fever or anything so hopefully im wrong.

Please can someone help me?