PDA

View Full Version : allergy or something else?

Mary2
05-11-15, 16:28
Hi. :)
A week ago I went to the next eye doctor. I was diagnosed with chronic allergic conjunctivitis and I've been given eye drops for it +Artificial tears. I don't think they are helping me. My symptoms are itching, burning, stining upper eyelids (more in the right one) and even the eyebrows, and feeling for forbidden body in the eyelids. Sometimes my lower eyelids are itching too. I also sometimes have a stuffy nose (especially when in bed). My eyes are not red. They look normal. And I'm feeling them super dry when I wake up. I was first diagnozed with allergic conjunctivitis two months ago. I'm not using makeup at all. Do you think it is because of an allergy? Or they missdiagnozed me because the drops doesn't help? I also myself started taking some pills for allergy? (one yesterday and one today)
Also I saw an eyelash in my right eye and I couldn't remove it. It was right on my eyeball. I again saw it two days later and I again didn't manage to take it out. (I think it is gone now)

Mary2
06-11-15, 13:01
Today I also have been diagnosed with allergic rhinitis. Is it possible my eyelid and eyebrow and temple to hurt because of it?

Mary2
09-11-15, 12:22
Somebody help I'm so worried! :( the pain is spreading to the forehead :( painkillers are not working. And I just read that the eye drops for conjunctivitis that I'm putting can't be put while on antihistamine :( is it possible my head and eyebrows to hurt now because of that? I've been taking xyzal(the antihistamine) for 6 days now and I've been putting the drops for 11.