PDA

View Full Version : So many symptoms..

HaydenTaylor
05-11-15, 20:04
So here's a list that have varied over the few weeks...

Headaches
Bone ache and Muscle ache (Past 2 days after I learnt it was a symptom of leukemia)
Red pin pricks on body, seem to be noticing more
Lump behind ear (had it for years been touching it alot maybe thats why it feels larger)
Bone behind other ear seems raised too (obsessed with touching it?)
Slight pain behind the ears (from touching??)

Help... :(]

Furthermore I'm a GAD sufferer who recently had some bad sleepless panic attack filled nights...

Lifelonganxiety!
05-11-15, 23:55
Sounds to me like a regular stress reaction and focusing too much on your "symptoms".

I get all of this as well. Right now I have a new lump in my shin that I think came about right after getting kicked at soccer. It's been 3 weeks and still there. Of course, that's not good for someone with HA but I am accepting that it's perfectly normal as well.

Don't focus on the worst case. Just try to ignore it for a day or two. Challenge yourself to not check for lumps and red marks for one whole day. See if you feel better, I bet you will.

MRS STRESS ED
05-11-15, 23:58
Hayden stop touching :D
classic signs of anxiety body awareness you notice every lump bump spot freckle and you could of had them years ,but they feel bigger they look worse arghhhhhhhh :ohmy:oh and bone aching and muscle ache is a sigh of your anxiety due to your body tensing up relax try to stop over thinking xx

HaydenTaylor
06-11-15, 02:36
Thanks guys! Maybe I should try bring in some of my CBT from previous anxiety treatment! I'll leave it for a bit and see what persists x