PDA

View Full Version : Wish me Luck Going to an amusement park today

shanlynn1012
06-11-15, 13:52
DOnt care that I had a panic attack last night or about my aching legs that are scaring me beyond belief. I am picking my self up and heading out the door to a crowded theme park with my three kids ---- alone!!!!!
If my anxiety and panic and leg pain want to come along so be it. No more avoidance for me today.

I almost said no and was going to sit home and google and or call the Dr or Chiro.

Like I said wish me luck!!!!!!!!! I really need it.

emily67
06-11-15, 15:04
good luck and have fun!

which theme park are you going to?

let me know how it is when you get back.

venusbluejeans
06-11-15, 15:46
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXBU2SHpvmrSN3ImwRpav3hj_d-On_eHSJ69auqVSKHpBu8qWW

cassie1975
06-11-15, 15:56
Have a fab time x x you will be fine :)

ShaunRyder
06-11-15, 18:07
Hope it all went well and you had a good day! :yesyes:

shanlynn1012
07-11-15, 01:54
Nope a complete bust. I have been freaking out about my leg pain and driving there it was terrible and walking was terrible (i am a relatively fit 35 yr old, I run and take spin all the time).
Had to leave and rush to the ER, real pain. No real consensus think slipped disc or something ha ve to follow up with an MRI. I have been so busy trying to convince myself this was anxiety, so I kept doing and running and carrying on and think it wasn't the right choice this time!
They wanted to give me a pain shot which I refused cause I have my kids to watch. so its gonna be a long painful weekend :(

emily67
07-11-15, 11:40
Nope a complete bust. I have been freaking out about my leg pain and driving there it was terrible and walking was terrible (i am a relatively fit 35 yr old, I run and take spin all the time).
Had to leave and rush to the ER, real pain. No real consensus think slipped disc or something ha ve to follow up with an MRI. I have been so busy trying to convince myself this was anxiety, so I kept doing and running and carrying on and think it wasn't the right choice this time!
They wanted to give me a pain shot which I refused cause I have my kids to watch. so its gonna be a long painful weekend :(

awww i'm sorry it didn't go well

hope you can rest this weekend, sounds like it might be just what you need x

jonno182
01-12-15, 19:36
How did you get in with the leg pain? I have leg pains and I'm worried it's something other than anxiety.