PDA

View Full Version : New job - scared!

nieve
16-02-07, 16:01
My anxiety has been really bad lately. Anyway, I've got a new part-time job starting next week, doing something in the field I'm trying to get into, but I am really, really scared and fearful. I know its illogical, it can't be that bad, I'm sure I'll be able to do the work, but there is a greater fear that overwhelms such logic!

I've also gone back on Cipramil and still dealing with the side-effects, so not only am I worried about the job, I'm also worried about handling the side-effects at the job!! Also worried about not sleeping so I'll be extra-tired. Worry I won't make the train on time. Worry that I need to cross a busy road to get there. I worry so much, I'm sick of all this worrying. Can't wait for the meds to work so I can give my brain a break.

Nieve

den64
16-02-07, 16:35
hi nieve
i know how your feeling im starting a new job tomorrow its only cleaning for 2 hours a day. in one way im really looking forward to it ,yet in another im thinking what if the car breaks down, what if i panic, what if , what if,jeez im sick of what ifs so ive told myself what will be will be and thats that . youve got to expect some kind of anxious thoughts when you havent done something for a long time and remember the first day is always the hardest for anyone
take care

denise :D:D