PDA

View Full Version : Stomach cramps/nausea

Randara
06-11-15, 23:10
Hello all,

Having a little worry because I'm not feeling 100%.

I went out for dinner last night and had some pasta and a couple of hours later I started getting stomach cramps and my tummy just felt uncomfortable. I've been avoiding wheat/pasta recently so I put it down to this. Today, I've still even getting stomach cramps and I've just eaten and my tummy feels really bubbly and i feel nauseous.

I spoke to the doctor this morning because I was concerned the cramps were from the oneprazole I've been taking for silent acid reflux (causing problems with my inner ears). She wasn't concerned and just said it wasn't the omeprazole.

Now I'm just not sure if it's a food intolerance or a stomach bug... Or something else, I've been getting head and sinus pressure and some ear pain because of the inner ear problems I've had.

Just remembered, they forgot about my food and it came out 5 mins later (prezzo just reheat everything instead of cooking fresh) and I did think that it wasn't very warm in the middle. Probably have mild food poisoning from that..

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Now worrying about head pressure and focusing on how my head feels. Wish I could stop worrying!!

---------- Post added at 23:10 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

Now worrying about head pressure and focusing on how my head feels. Wish I could stop worrying!!

dizzy daisy
07-11-15, 09:12
Aww Randara try not to worry. I doubt it's food poisoning. I'm feeling nauseous a lot still but I think it's because I'm stressing so much so my tummy is in knots. Xxxx

dizzy daisy
07-11-15, 15:47
How are you feeling now Randara? Hope you're feeling a little better. Xxx I've actually lost a few pound due to my lack of appetite. I have of course then decided to worry about that!! I wish it could just stop xxxx

Randara
08-11-15, 19:10
Hiya, thanks for the reply! I've been without signal for most of the weekend which is why I didn't reply before (means I didnt Google etc).

Feeling a lot better, no stomach cramps so that's good. Woke up with a headache yesterday and had a bit of one today however I've eaten a fair bit of sugar which probably triggered it!

Nausea is rubbish isn't it, when I had it really bad a while ago I just tried to eat as much fruit and veg as possible so then at least I was eating something (even if it wasn't a proper meal). Soup is good, and fruit juice if you want something easy to digest.

I hope you're feeling better too! :hugs:

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Although I just did a silly and googled earache and headache. Very stupid idea. I just want my inner ear problems to go away!

dizzy daisy
08-11-15, 20:37
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Randara. I've eaten more today so hopefully I can kick the nausea thing at least!! Then I'll just be left with the tired feeling and dizzy feelings- yippy xxxx

Randara
08-11-15, 23:12
Fingers crossed that works for you, I'm sure a good sleep will help too. Started getting neck pain because I was so tense from the headache which freaked me a bit, but I'm hopin sleep will help too!