PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma

Alexalex
07-11-15, 00:28
I am having a really bad night tonight. I have posted before about my swollen lymph nodes but now I'm starting to feel like I am going crazy. I found a swollen lymph node in July, I found it because I was looking for it ( I was fearing leukemia but my blood tests came back normal so I moved on to lymphoma). Then I found a bit smaller one on the other side of my jaw. I had two doctors have a look at it in August and one of them said sometimes they just stay that way, the other one said it should go away in 6/8 weeks. It didn't. So i went to another doctor this Monday, he couldnt even feel them. He said that with no other symptoms it just seems like they are little shotty nodes that are so small he cant even feel them. They are around 1cm I think, one a little smaller. The thing is two weeks ago I had stomach problems and I have been on a diet. My stomach is just getting back to normal but I am still on a diet since I would like to lose some weight. In two weeks time I lost around 5kg and I am so scared. I know that its crazy since I am trying to lose it but whenever I was on a diet before i would get mad that it didnt work. Now that it works, I get scared. I had two blood tests and a chest scan in July - do you think they would show something wrong?
How do I stop going mad about it and just let them be there? Had anyone had their lymph nodes that big for so long? I know that in the past year i diagnosed myself with a lot of different cancers and I was wrong every time, but HA is taking over my rational thinking and I am so scared :(

halmatro
08-01-16, 16:25
I have the same issues, multiple lymph nodes on the neck and groin area. Bloods normal. Lost around 4 kg in 3 weeks. Having very mild night sweats. Very scared. Visited tons of doctors, none seemed to be worried. How are you doing now? Any updatss ?