PDA

View Full Version : Blood clot in thigh fear

SW_Pat
07-11-15, 04:26
Around a week or so ago, my thigh started twitching a bunch throughout the day. That in itself worried me, but I also get a minor pain above my knee in my thigh. I can't tell if it's muscular, it's a blood clot, or what. It's driving me crazy, because it's one of those things that can just up and ruin my day if it gets on my mind. I don't believe my leg is swollen, red, or hot to the touch. I'm only 21. I've always been fairly active, but this past 8-10 months I've been a bit more sedentary. Which is what is allowing this fear to manifest in the first place, because in my mind I have a logical reason this could've happened. I still move throughout the day and am walking a bunch, but it doesn't calm me.

I also fear that it'll travel to my lungs and kill me. My chest is kinda sore, and normally I would think its the muscles outside of my chest that feel sore, but obviously this is a perfect situation for me to overthink and work myself up over, so how could I not do that? It's just such a strong fear of mine that I can't get over it by just telling myself it's okay. Thanks everyone.