PDA

View Full Version : Light headed/dizzy

Lemondrizzle
07-11-15, 22:06
For the last week I keep feeling lightheaded and dizzy, more lightheaded really, I scared and don't know why, had my BP checked which was normal. I have experienced a few days of lightheadedness before but why is it lasting this long? No other symptoms, it comes and goes...... Anyone had this????

MRS STRESS ED
07-11-15, 23:21
For the last week I keep feeling lightheaded and dizzy, more lightheaded really, I scared and don't know why, had my BP checked which was normal. I have experienced a few days of lightheadedness before but why is it lasting this long? No other symptoms, it comes and goes...... Anyone had this????

oh yes love all the time its my worst symptom ,I have sort of learnt to cope with it so it doesn't feel as bad ,I ignored it that helped because the more I focused on it the worse it got try to relax more its hard but learn to accept its there but pay it no attention the less you think about it the better it goes good luck :yesyes:

Lemondrizzle
07-11-15, 23:55
I hope it's just anxiety xx

helenclaire
08-11-15, 11:20
I have been getting this everyday for about 18 months, I would get it now and again but never like it is now.
Some days are better than others, and I have noticed when I am busy I don't notice it so much which makes me think it is to do with me being anxious, but it makes the anxiety worse so its really difficult to relax.
Its my worse symptom and I worry about it constantly being something else which I know isn't helping.

Movielife
08-11-15, 20:26
I have been getting this everyday for about 18 months, I would get it now and again but never like it is now.
Some days are better than others, and I have noticed when I am busy I don't notice it so much which makes me think it is to do with me being anxious, but it makes the anxiety worse so its really difficult to relax.
Its my worse symptom and I worry about it constantly being something else which I know isn't helping.

EXACTLY the same as me. On good days I don't notice and it's gone. On bad days it hits me and I panic/get anxious. Vicious circle!

It is the WORST symptom I've had. HATE it. It's been on and off for about 24-30 months now.

nikki_louise_86
08-11-15, 20:34
yes mines been at its worst about 6 months now
one of my worst symptoms to

Lemondrizzle
08-11-15, 21:29
Had a full blown major panic attack tonight ended up calling 111 saw out of hours dr, checked me over and said it is probably anxiety

TeeNutSoup
09-11-15, 00:37
I've had similar experiences, with an especially drawn out one lasting 3-4 weeks that ending up being the cause of my health anxiety.

I went to a new doctor to get this looked at and he checked my spine, noticing that it was in bad shape due to bad posture for most of my life. He referred me to a chiropractor and after a few weeks of adjusments I felt back to normal! A screwed up spine can literally mess with you head and just about any other parts of your body, considering what your spine is. Lightheadedness/dizziness could be several things but keep my experience in mind if your spine hasn't been examined yet.

Imogen93
14-11-15, 18:37
I get this lightheaded / off balance feeling every day, and it lasts for a while then it can suddenly go, and then weeks later it comes back again, I try not to think about it, and sometimes I don't notice it as much when I'm doing stuff but when I think about it, it's always there, does this sound like anxiety? I'm so scared it's something else, I hate this! :(

CoraB
29-12-15, 02:24
I get this lightheaded / off balance feeling every day, and it lasts for a while then it can suddenly go, and then weeks later it comes back again, I try not to think about it, and sometimes I don't notice it as much when I'm doing stuff but when I think about it, it's always there, does this sound like anxiety? I'm so scared it's something else, I hate this! :(

Sounds just like me its horrible. Does anyone have vision problems with the dizzyness I'm worried about my eyes they go blurred and trouble focusing like they are strained?