PDA

View Full Version : rashes

Emma1027
08-11-15, 09:55
i end up covered in rashes that look like scratches all over my arm and stomach and neck. it looks as thou i have been self harming but i havent even touched myself. usually i feel itchy but at times they just appear. last night i felt burning under my top and a red sore patch appeared on my stomach. it was red hot to the touch and painful. has anyone else got the same problems happening as me since i keep getting them and any advice would be appriciated thanks ?

Rennie1989
08-11-15, 11:36
Could you have a sensitivity or allergy to the detergent you use to clean your clothes and bed linen? Try changing it (especially to non-bio) and see what happens.

Emma1027
08-11-15, 14:49
i am having allergy tests done next week because i am sure i am allergic to a few things. often i eat something and then come up with rashes but i wondered if anxiety might be a partof it too.

MyNameIsTerry
09-11-15, 04:44
Could it be a gluten thing then? Gluten can cause anxiety if you are sensitive to it, look at the posts of Shakey1961 (I think thats the right year in his username) as he has eliminated it to see his anxiety go.

Emma1027
10-11-15, 19:23
It looks like it might be too much antihistamine in my body causing a reaction so not actually a allergy or anxiety. Looks like I have to increase the dose that I am on.

AnxiousLife
10-11-15, 19:43
Lately I have been breaking out in rashes on my rib cage and stomach...I've known I am allergic to many different things, but it just started happening lately. I'm wondering if it's anxiety related as well...