PDA

View Full Version : So sure there is something wrong

2015cj
08-11-15, 10:00
i am so scared. Start of this year about February I noticed I had a lump right at the back of my neck at the top of my spine on the right side. Started to panic n thought lymphoma. That fear went away for a bit then in June I hurt my neck in the same place where the lump was n I come across it again. Suddenly started to get other symptoms straight after I had researched them, slight sweating on. Night, red dots on skin. Went to the doctor she did not seem concerned about anything at all. August came still worried went back to another doctor again not concerned. September I am still worrying went to yet another doctor again she wasn't worried at all and told me it was quite small. (It's pea sized and very mobile). So here I am November n still worrying like mad as it's still there same size. Night sweating stopped when the cold weather came.

This fear is literally ruining my life since it all began I've started getting anxiety when I go out in public I feel faint and hot as soon as I leave the house to go anywhere. I've also had OCD all my life that only fuels my anxiety.
I really think there is something wrong and get visions of me dying leaving my 1 year old baby. I keep imagining what life would be like for her growing up without me there it really upsets me.
Life is hell and I'm only 22.

countrygirl
08-11-15, 10:47
I get small mobile lumps about size of peas that are caused by little fluid filled cysts attached to tendons. Ganglions which are fluid filled cysts attached to bone tend not to move but ones from tendons tend to be very mobile. If you had serious disease like lymphoma then the lump would grow quite quickly as would any other sort of cancerous lump. As you have had it so long and its not got any bigger then whatever it is sounds benign. I had a mobile cyst in my leg for 2 years before it suddenly disappeared. I now have to more one on my finger and one in crook of my arm.

dizzy daisy
09-11-15, 18:02
I had something similar to this in my breast and it was just a cyst xxx