PDA

View Full Version : Head & Eye Pain... Worried

Natalie x
08-11-15, 11:11
Hi, on and off for the past week or so I have had a pain in my right eye that goes all the way up to my head. I wear glasses for work being on the computer however don't wear them as often as I should. I put the pain down to eye strain and subconsciously screwing my eye up. It seemed to subside however came back again yesterday.

The funny thing is I've noticed that after I drink alcohol after a night out I wake up with the same pain. It happened yesterday morning and also this morning (after a couple of nights out).

I'm really worried it's something sinister and all sorts of things are brewing in my head and I really don't want to google. Has anyone experienced this before or can offer some reassurance? Thank you.

Mary2
08-11-15, 18:45
hi hello! i'm on the same boat it's awful

Randara
08-11-15, 19:31
I had this yesterday (no alcohol involved). Woke up with a slight headache that progressed into a worse one, still got the after effects today. Think mind was caused by how I slept, my boyfriend has a memory foam pillow and it's really uncomfortable so I think that did it!!

jayb1
08-11-15, 19:34
Called cluster headaches very common symptom of anxiety. I get them quite a lot especially on a bad day.