PDA

View Full Version : mouth ulcer / sore?

MissSunshine
08-11-15, 16:16
Can anyone relate I bit my cheek a few days ago and now I have a bump/lump/spot that sticks out on the inside of my cheek.
It's so sore and my making my whole cheek sore and it hurts to talk!
I don't think its an ulcer.. It's more of a lump but I'm so scared it could harm me I don't want to google it :(

jayb1
08-11-15, 16:24
Don't worry I get it all the time and from biting my lip too . get a bit of bonjela on it couple days it will be gone

MissSunshine
08-11-15, 16:37
Thank you for the reply can it feel so swollen and hot too I think it's hot from where I keep pulling my cheek back to look at it tho.
It's making my whole cheek ache it's so sore and it's a dangly lump! Hurts to touch does this all sound normal?
x

jayb1
08-11-15, 16:53
Yes and the more you pull at cheek you'll make it even more sore. Try to think logicall,y, I know its hard when we get in a state ,but it happened after you bit the inside of your cheek . I bite so hard sometimes it bleeds! Bonjela is brilliant will sting like mad when you put it on though!!

MissSunshine
08-11-15, 16:58
I've been putting salt on it and it doesn't sting which is why I know it's not an ulcer. They can sting like mad!
I only have teething bonjela that will do the trick hopefully
I'm just scared to eat and with my Health anxiety I've gotten into my head that it's an infection :(
I've bit my cheeks before but no this bad!
x

jayb1
08-11-15, 17:10
Rinsing your mouth with warm salt water is a good idea it promotes healing . it will go down soon but STOP POKING AT IT !!:ohmy:

MissSunshine
08-11-15, 17:47
Ok will do as I'm told! :winks:
Thank you!

Sparkling_Fairy
08-11-15, 18:47
I had that a few weeks ago. Took about 1,5 weeks to go away. Was probably at it's worst around day 5 or 6. I went to the pharmacy to get a mouth rinse for wounds and it worked like a charm! After the first rinse the intense mouth throbbing and pain went away and after 3 days of rinsing the wound was gone.

Very very annoying. But it will go away