PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness/Headache/Pins and Needles

DavidJ85
16-02-07, 17:49
Day to day I get tingling sensations on my fingertips, dizziness, front headaches, my chest feels hot and I get breathlessness and to be honest I'm terrified.

Keep thinking I have a brain tumour or something but Im now thinking its all to do with my panic/anxiety attacks

But these symptoms can be on and I can be totally fine....I'm not convinced, just need reassureance!

Help

samc100
16-02-07, 19:36
Sounds like anxiety and panic. I get pins and needles lots these days and a headache so intense I can hardly lift my head up - do you have a stiff tense neck?

DavidJ85
17-02-07, 10:47
The headache is just dull more than anything and I can my neck normally feels ok its just the dizziness and pins and needles that effects me the most and brings on breathlessness!

Help

Joe1981
18-02-07, 05:56
Hey bud, Looks like symtoms of anxiety to me as well.. I know it sucks and i know its hard to deal with, I myself get the darn light headedness/dizziness and i know what it's like.. Try not to worry too much.. Go grab yourself a copy of a Claire Weekes book... The one i'm reading is "Hope And Help For Your Nerves" Really opens your eyes on how evil anxiety really is!... Hope you feel better my friend!

DavidJ85
18-02-07, 13:36
Thanks Joe, seems me and you share a common enemy!

Does your dizziness just come on and go at random without even feeling anxious or anything?

DavidJ85
28-03-07, 11:42
Sorry to bring my thread back up but I feel like my symptoms are getting worse and I have some major condition.

My right hand little finger keeps tingling all the time, well mainly the tip of it and it wont go away plus I keep getting headaches and dizziness and faintness and I'm starting to worry more and more...help :(

Mum says im becoming agraphobic and I should go out more but everytime I go out my symptoms come on stronger and I just need to go home to relax and get in bed all the time, it's crippling me now...what can I do?

Cindy
28-03-07, 12:44
Hey my friend (david)

I get the exact same thing my finger tingles even my small toe (lol)
I grt terrible headaches that just comes along when ever.I also have the warm chest thing totally that I get a lot and Feel really scared. got it also when i felt fine.I was at a braai after my last softball match for the season and It just came along I got really anxious especially cause I had both teams with me and there partners but i told my boyfriend we took a drive just told everyone we gonna get something from the shop and we tried to get me relaxed and after a while it went away but came back eventually when we left I got home got into bed and felt a bit better

Hey it's all anxiety.I to was worried about a brain tumour and all the bad stuff but its really anxiety

Hope you feel better
hips of hugs
Chat to you soon

DavidJ85
28-03-07, 18:55
Cindy are you sure we werent seperated at birth? hehe!

Cindy
29-03-07, 06:59
lol david we probably were

looking4answers
01-04-07, 04:11
Its normal..bizarre but we all suffer from it.. Needles Pins feeling of icy places on our bodies.. aches pains.. and just strange feelings..Its because we notice them..My fingers get numb sometimes but thats from typing to much .. My fingers burn ,my legs burn my neck and back feels like someone sticking needles it in at the most bizarre times..I suppose its like everything else we have to train our minds to refuse to acknowlege it..God knows I am and have had to and still having to ..but yes its normal and no you don't have a tumor or we would all have one.. Take care it will be fine ,just try to keep thinking in your mind. "its just a feeling it will go away" and keep busy and sooner or later it does

beth
22-04-08, 17:59
welcome to the world of nerves in the body and that blasted thing called ANXIETY just relax if you can i find a good soak in bath helps with a bit of lavender oil in works wonders.

Bethxx

scooby28
22-04-08, 19:17
I had very similar symptoms to you and i was found to have low b12 after having a blood test, might be worth getting one done to rule that out.