PDA

View Full Version : random words and thoughts

andreyandrey
09-11-15, 02:50
hello,
i have no idea what happens, i have always been anxious, but this is something i cannot live with. sometimes during the day random words and phrases got into my head and makes me feel anxious. like im loosing my mind? the problem is that thoughts has no sense at all. its a word salad, a mix of words that has no logic connection between.

the worse is at night and i try to sleep, its just a massive attack of unlogical phrases and words. just non stop, its freaks me out! i have no idea what to do, i'm like loosing my mind. feels like 95% of thoughts during that time are just random ad 5% keeps my mind within being normal.

for example i close my eyes trying to sleep and my mind starts to think "get stair for the elevator of trees we need to get apples from clouds are made for songs hello mother in law barcelona eat sandwiches"

sounds weird? its sounds more weird, when own mind thinks like that.
anyone with this? i have lost any hope it will get better.

mzdawn74
11-11-15, 02:04
Hi. I get symptoms similar to this, but mine comes in forms of dreams and thoughts in between my frequent awakenings during the night. I've been told it's linked to anxiety and insomnia.

GingerFish
11-11-15, 09:01
I have had this for years too. Sometimes its a random word, or a phrase that may or may not make sense or its a song. It drives me crazy sometimes and I often get scared that I am going to blurt it out randomly and look like an idiot but I never have. It gets worse for me when I am really tired or burned out. I think its just a symptom of anxiety and tiredness with me. I've never mentioned it to the doctor but its a symptom I've seen mentioned a lot on anxiety boards.