PDA

View Full Version : Help please? Worried again

Jumbogiraffe
09-11-15, 04:08
This maybe quite a disgusting question but I have piles on and off and I was just wondering can you get blood literally mixed inside your stools? Because that's what I found ( I wasn't that close but I could see it when it was in the the toilet) I could see inside the stool that there was red that wasn't on the surface of the stool but literally inside it, Btw the blood I get is sometimes dark and mostly bright but it isn't tarr black. I am 18 btw...

daisyflower
09-11-15, 09:49
Are you sure you didn't eat something red yesterday?

red_willlow
09-11-15, 10:00
This maybe quite a disgusting question but I have piles on and off and I was just wondering can you get blood literally mixed inside your stools? Because that's what I found ( I wasn't that close but I could see it when it was in the the toilet) I could see inside the stool that there was red that wasn't on the surface of the stool but literally inside it, Btw the blood I get is sometimes dark and mostly bright but it isn't tarr black. I am 18 btw...

Sounds like normal piles to me, you can literally have blood inside a stool, reading here on the NHS website its worth checking with your GP if the blood doesnt look fresh, just to be sure and to put your mind at rest!

Jumbogiraffe
09-11-15, 10:31
I did see my doctor About the blood being darker but he said it doesn't matter as long as it isn't sticky and/or black tarr and thanks for replies.