PDA

View Full Version : Hello just joined. health anxiety scarrrrred

Imlostpleasehelp
09-11-15, 19:07
Hi all. Im 33yrs old and have had anxiety for 3 yrs not on any meds as they made me feel worse and no amount of pills will reasure me (as pills cant reasure) that im fine if you understand ehat i meen. I have major health anxiety focused arround my heart vut health in general, mine, my daughter and familys health (they have only to mention feeling ill an im like seeyaa!!) . It all started with a pain in my chest while shopping (muscle i think) but at the time i was well stressed, had been for months (relationship problems) and me been a born worrier i couldnt forget it, it just stuck in my mind. I went to see my gp and he said it could of been anything from muscle to rib to just been run doen with what i was going through, but i didnt shake it off so i went to A&E and told them i had chest paind so they gave me an ecg and blood test all was fine. But as the days went on i noticed i was still finking about the pain i got, days turned into week and i was worrying more and more about it and without knowing i started getting hot flushes whenever i started to get pains, after a couple of weeks i was getting shooting pains in my ribs, around my sternum (that bone in centre of my chest). And then one night i was in bed trying yo sleep with my mind racing twitchs and electric shock pains and BOOOM! Massive panic filled my body i had my first panic attack it scaeed the life out my bones im sure i died it was horrible my heart was battering against my chest a million miles an hour. So straight back to hospital i went, same again ecg, bloods and all was fine. But the weeks turned into months and i felt like i was dieing with heart disese, in all in the 3 yrs ive had anxiety iv had 23 ecgs, bloods done nearly everytime & a 24 hour recorder and all came back fine. They (doctors) have always put it down to anxiety. Ive had loads of horrible panic attacs since. For the past year ive been doing so well following a method i was using, but then 2 weeks ago me and the other half had a massive bust up really hit me hard as i found out somthing i didnt want to ever happen, anyways, as i was stood in the kitchen talkinh i got the bad news off her , i felt myself instantly get a massive surge of i dont know what and then BUMP! a massive single bump in my chest right upto my to my dams apple. I couldnt take it so straight back to hospital ecg and they said it was fine.. but the bump i discribed to them an the nurse said it sounds like wats called a pvc.. and not yo worry as im in good health and im full of anxiety.. well anyways im now back at square 1 with been ribbled in anxiety again and my lifes a mess.. i cant cope anymore and all i do is sit in ny house worried to the point i dont eat much and scared im going to die..

venusbluejeans
09-11-15, 19:13
Hiya Imlostpleasehelp and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Imlostpleasehelp
09-11-15, 21:04
Thank you.. can i ask you as im new anf iv read the rules but woild nust like to ask you directly ... i really hooe you font mind .