PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had this

hopeful927
09-11-15, 20:15
So I struggle with health anxiety. I have started Zoloft and cbt, and feel that I am doing quite well. This morning I woke up with the feeling of anxiety, but I don't have anything specific to worry about. It is like my brain is trying to find something. I feel jittery, nervous and anxious, but normally it is because of a specific symptom that I feel that I am having. How can I get myself out of this mood? I don't want to fall into the anxiety pit but feel like I am standing right beside it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Linusfy
10-11-15, 01:59
I've had that feeling before. When I felt good for some days, I would just become anxious for no reasons, and I didn't even know what I was afraid of. I usually force myself to dig out what exactly I am worrying. Usually, I find this worry is actually deep down somewhere, and it is basically always one of the old ones. Then, I will use my old ways to handle them. It really works for me. Don't get frustrated. It seems you are doing really great. It's pretty normal to have some relapse or setback. Keep going and beat your anxiety!!