PDA

View Full Version : Consistent Panic

TheRealMichael
10-11-15, 01:19
Hello! Uh, this is my first post here, but this is getting to a point where it's practically unbearable.

As of the recent months, my anxiety in itself has spiked majorly. I feel like I have almost every plausible symptom known! The main thing as of late, which has had me in the hospital in and out is lower abdomen and lower back pain. I've been to the E.R. at uncanny hours at least twice this month, they've done multiple tests and CT scans and found nothing! (One of my bigger fears was appendicitis.) Could it possibly be the sudden increase in panic attacks/anxiety attacks over the last month or two? I just need the reassurance I'm not the only one who has this issue. I feel like it's really getting frustrating to everyone around me at the consistent complaints.

JeffY
10-11-15, 02:17
I wish my biggest fear was my appendix (if I still had it) I have had every disease known to man in the past six months LOL!! If they did all those test I wouldn't worry to much. I had my appendix taken out about 10 years ago, I almost waited to long, it almost burst on me. I got to the point I could barley function, I was in so much pain and was sick. I do know one of the test the nurse tapped the bottom of my heal and it hurt like heck! she knew right away what it was, I also have a buddy who had a bad appendix, his grandma told him to stand on his toes and drop to his heals, well…it dropped him to the floor. Don't worry to much and stay positive.

Regards,
Jeff