PDA

View Full Version : repeated anxiety symptoms

DaveCH
10-11-15, 09:42
Does anyone have a range of symptoms that once one passes another one starts but the same symptoms keep occurring. I had frequent urination 6 months ago and had a urine test blood test prostate exam and prostate blood test that was all perfect and it went away. Anyway this symptom after many others is now back and I know its anxiety but I don't think I will ever be anxiety symptom free and it is really getting me down.

56degree
15-11-15, 04:05
Hi Dave

Yes I have had the frequent urination problem. It is so frustrating but nothing to be concerned about, especially if you have had all the tests.

But of course once I got that under control it was something else, to be followed by something else etc.

And I don't feel anxious or panicked, and have not felt the adrenal rush that comes with genuine fear and panic for months, but I still get these damn symptoms which are impossible not to think about.

Hang tough bud.

Sorry, can't think of any better advice than a vague statement....

DaveCH
15-11-15, 08:31
Hi the urination has gone my new obsession is constantly clearing my throat and worried about it. I hate this health anxiety I can't have a single minute without worrying about something

Movielife
15-11-15, 22:59
My anxiety with urination only happens when I've had a big drink and need to sleep for work, or when I'm travelling and I've had a drink and can't easily get to the toilet. It's more nerves with me.