PDA

View Full Version : Ear ache :( having a vent

Randara
10-11-15, 17:53
My inner ear problems continue!

Woke up with headache on Saturday on my left side, had bad neck pain at base of my skull on Sunday, swapped to the other side yesterday and also had massive head and sinus pressure and today I have pain in my left ear which is radiating ove the left side of my head.

This pain is different to before and it's got me worried. My doctor told me to wait 3/4 weeks when I saw him before and it's only been 2 weeks so I don't want to bother him.

I stupidly ate a fair bit of dark chocolate earlier and it's made me feel funny, and my leg hurts (I assume from driving).

Feeling so hopeless and ill and I just want to feel normal again, and to make it worse I have an hours drive on the motorway before I get home. Currently sat in tescos car park crying in my car haha.

dizzy daisy
10-11-15, 18:04
Aww Randara don't worry. As I said in earlier posts I've had something similar going on lately and it's really got me down too. It's just a very nasty virus hunny xxx

Randara
10-11-15, 23:25
Thank you dizzydaisy, have to say I felt a lot better after crying! Hope you're ok x