PDA

View Full Version : Scary teacher

annnaa
11-11-15, 16:48
Hello everyone

Im really freaking out. Theres this scary teacher at my school teaching Math. actually, he's not scary at all. he's just shouts a lot and jokes a lot and calls on students randomly. i really have a hard time with that last thing. other students think it's funny but i just can't relax. sometimes when i have to answer in class he makes a joke and i laugh awkwardly and i blush and i almost start crying... its so horrible!!! something like this could actually ruin my day! :weep:

So two weeks ago i was ill so i had to do a test on a later date, which is tomorrow during the lunch break. it's been freaking me out for two weeks now. i have to go to his classroom and i will probably be too awkward to knock on the door to check if he's already there. he's mostly not there yet cause he eats his lunch downstairs. but i just don't want to be late because otherwise i have to knock on his door and it will be VERY awkward, especially if there will be other students in there already. and if i tell my friends i'm going to wait there for one quarter of an hour till he's done eating his lunch, they're going to think i'm crazy. they probably won't want to wait with me ('cause that's how they are :mad:). and even if i wait one quarter of an hour, he'll come to me and then i won't know what to say. i'll probably say something in this squeaky kind of voice. if it's going to be awkward, which it will, i want it to happen fast. but i'll still have to do my test and hand in and walk out and oh... then i still have to be in his class for the rest of the year!! i hate being ill from school. :weep::mad:

This is just 1 big nightmare!!! Help me?

theharvestmouse
11-11-15, 22:33
Try not to think of things before they happen, I know that is so difficult because that's what we always do, we think of the worst scenario. But you know they say what would be the worst thing that could happen, and even if that happened would it would be a big deal.

So the chances are that it will go ok, it won't be as bad as you think and afterwards you might think why did I worry so much.

We all have times when we feel awkward, but is it really that bad if you just blush, I don't think it is.

Good luck!