PDA

View Full Version : Pain all over

stars22
11-11-15, 20:15
Hey starting last night I've got pain in fingers forearm biceps area jaw rib head neck legs ect everywhere been on and off and mainly worse on nights I'm starting to worry do much im pregnant too so this is something I didn't need and seem to not find any body who understands these pains I have been sneezing on and off mainly mornings or when in the cold wind im worried about the rib pain and pregnancy or maybe a heart attack brewing ? I cant stop worrying about all the possibles there no point going to doctors as they seem to laugh at my symtoms or act like I've wasted there time :(

HopelessWorrier2011
11-11-15, 22:58
I went through a stage a few month ago where all my joints ached it was at the point my anxiety was at its height. I have calmed considerably and I'm now pain free. I'm pretty sure yours are related to anxiety, take care of yourself and get plenty of rest, your body is going through an amazing process which can take its toll sometimes xxx

ray.olsen
13-11-15, 01:35
Hey

I'm sorry on the pains you recently experienced, but congratulations on the pregnancy. IfI may ask, how long have you been pregnant? You see muscle sores, cramps, and pains are actually common during preganancy.

Your cold may be caused by an allergy, I also have that every morning and every night.

I know ho you feel about doctors. There are really some out there that doesn't feel right but trust me not all doctors are like that and you'll find someone that truly cares. It is vital that you consult a doctor, being pregnant and all, you must have the best health care possible.

stars22
14-11-15, 21:14
I'm 17 weeks pregnant now I felt so alone until your replies the pains all over lasted two days they seem to have gone accept left with cramping in stomach ect which is obviously causing anxiety more and also head and eye pressure I've been sneezing like mad I seem to not be able to shake this cold off so I do think its possible its a allergy more than a cold as sneezing is more morning and night and my nose itches like crazy which irritates it more xxx

stars22
15-11-15, 23:23
Right well today I don't have a clue where the pain came from but I'm in agony with my back I can't bend over properly without letting a little scream oyt I feel pretty crap ! I hit my tail bone I think its called coxic ? When I was 14 had problems sitting for too long ect would cause horrible pain for months comes back when it wants but feels I've hit it all over again I never went to doctors when I was younger about it because I wasn't interested I wanted to go out ect wish I did now I believe I fractured it but anyways here I am in pain in bed my breathing is jerky I'm dizzy I feel like crying I don't understand why I can't be normal I'm a mum and yet here I am worried every second every day so worried tonight :( Google says about spine infections ect that's scary and also heart attacks anorict anyrsm I'm worried about everything now xx

racdun
16-11-15, 22:29
When your pregnant the hormone Relaxin kicks in and causes all these types of aches and pains. Try and go for a pregnancy massage and see will it help. The back pain might be spd related but a massage will definately help you. x:hugs: