PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/Panic or what? Help me!

hbndr
11-11-15, 22:28
Hi, everyone!

I would like to ask some help. Sometimes (like 1 time in 10 days) I have "anguish crisis", but I can't explain well. The symptoms are not exactly the same known by "Panic Disorder" but I can't find anything which classifies it!

Well, I think the better way to get help from you is write about the "crises" that I mentioned before. Most of time, it happens gradually; Isn't something that starts with total force, trembling or palpitations. Actually, I don't have trouble with trembling!

I start to feel an anguish without a specific reason, yet isn't a common anguish, like a "concern". It's a very strong anguish, that makes me stop whatever I'm doing and feel very bad. suddenly, I loose my strenght, my mood and feel very scared. My musculature stiffens and I want to cry! I feel very, very desperate! Its like a huge pain on my soul. I feel like I will die (not because physical evidences) and this situation last for many hours or, maybe, one day! That is not "fear of death" or fear of any disease. It's a lack!

I can't talk to anyone, can't feel confortable, can't do anything!! So, I usually try to sleep and hide me in my bedroom. It's something very strong and scary! During this period, nothing can calm me or make me better. It seems that the situation will never end, so the best choice would be die - but I never tried suicide!

Anyone has a similiar situation or can explain what is this?

I hope my story be understandable, because I don't practice english and here in Brazil we speak in portuguese most part of time.

P.S.: I suffer from depression and anxiety for many years. This crises started 5 years ago and became worse and more frequently over time.

ray.olsen
13-11-15, 03:04
Hey

Welcome to the forum.
There are countless symptoms of anxiety. I think what you had experienced is just another variant of an anxiety attack. I'm so sorry you have to suffer this way. What methods do you take in dealing with your condition? Have you told this incident to your clinician?
Don't give up, anxiety and depression will go away. Just do the proper treatment measures and you'll be okay. Just persevere and keep fighting, there are many things you can do to fight this condition. Keep writing, we are here to listen and provide help.