PDA

View Full Version : Just here to introduce myself

Ljj44577
12-11-15, 04:08
Hello No More Panic,

I recently have joined this website because I am dealing with anxiety, that is mostly related to hypochondria. I don't know what else to put here.

But I have several problems. I am confused about my sexual orientation. I have had feelings for the same sex and the opposite sex. I have an OCD problem, but it is not full-blown OCD. I also think I have an anxiety problem. I tend to worry a lot. I think I worry even when a situation is irrational for me to be worried. I tend to be shy. I am an 18 year old male. I go to a community college.

But for the most part, that is what I could think of when writing the introduction.

venusbluejeans
12-11-15, 04:20
Hiya Ljj44577 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Ljj44577
13-11-15, 00:59
Thank you.

LoBas
17-11-15, 19:01
Hey there,

I'm also new here and saw your introduction and decided to place a response. I suffer from obsessive worrying about irrational unlikely (however possible) events that may occur. Not sure if its the same with you, but thought I just let you know. I recently started new meds to battle the anxiety.

About your sexuality; is not very uncommon for a young man of your age. Does it worry you? Would it be a problem if you 'turn out' to be gay?

Hope to hear some more from you!