PDA

View Full Version : First Post in a Week, Quick Update.

TheMadOladCoger
12-11-15, 10:52
Hello,

So I have been trying to not post as much as I normally do as I don't think it helps my HA asking constantly. I have been doing okay in the last week, not amazing but okay. I have been a little worried about my cold as I have had it so long but it's only a cold. I have still been having trouble sleeping this has been going on for a while but since my cold it has been little worse than normal and I also have to deal with a lot of noise at night and early morning.

I had to go for a blood test today for a problem I have been having for a while, I have slightly itchy skin on my legs. I saw a Doctor not to long ago and they told me it is more than likely a reaction to something as it doesn't look to bad and the itching has got slightly better since I was given some cream. I don't like waiting for blood test results thats why I decided to post I get worried when I need to wait and my mind goes a little overboard and it jumps to all kinds of things.

Just a quick update, also anyone has any tips on how to take my mind off waiting for my blood test results please let me know as I won't get them until Tuesday/Wednesday and I am stupidly worried about them.

Peace