PDA

View Full Version : Sparkles/flashes in eye

vrees
12-11-15, 21:42
Me again :(
I just had some sort of sparkle/shimmer/flash in my right eye and it basically sent me into overdrive.
I'm prone to panic, I'm constantly under anxiety, and constantly under a lot of stress.
Just to elaborate - I have no job, and almost no money, so that really stresses me out.
I've been working as a virtual assistant for a few people, to try and earn some money, so I've been spending a lot of time in front of a computer.

Could the computer mixed with stress and anxiety cause them?

Just to edit: I've been fighting a cold for a few days, my nose/sinuses are super congested, and I've been blowing my nose very frequently.

As you can tell, I'm desperate to find a reason behind this and I'm hoping that it's just anxiety and stress.
:(

Lifelonganxiety!
12-11-15, 22:34
Just one flash? That happened once?

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Could certainly be eye strain or simply one of those things that happens from time to time.

vrees
12-11-15, 22:41
Actually two flashes, in a span of say 5 minutes.
Just a sparkle for a second and that's it.

Oh, I remembered, it happened once in August, too, a few hours after tremendous stress and health anxiety.

Lifelonganxiety!
12-11-15, 23:03
Very common to be honest. If it's constant or frequent then you should see an optometrist, but if it's a couple of times then nothing to worry about.

sammie13s
13-11-15, 00:59
I get these everyday x