PDA

View Full Version : Assualted and threatened!

est@me
12-11-15, 22:41
I was kicked 5 times today, stalked, threatened and generally made to feel terrified. I rang 101 cos at the time I just wanted to leave the situation. When I rang 101 they asked me what I wanted them to do. They haven't rang back since even though I rang them again to say I don't feel you're taking this seriously. I haven't even got a crime no! Been crying all night. I genuinely feel my anxiety is cos of past trauma and actually believe I have PTSD and if I can't rely on the police to ever take me seriously what's the point?! I feel like I want to give up on life and I'm NEVER like that. Ive had enough of trying to struggle through when no one actually cares anyway even the people who are meant to be protecting us.:shrug:

MyNameIsTerry
12-11-15, 23:13
I'm sorry to hear what you have been through. If you have been assaulted the police should be taking it seriously and taking a statement from you. At this point it doesn't seem it is being treated as a crime. You could go to your local police station where I'm sure you will be treated seriously.

If you are feeling vulnerable there are help lines to can call to talk to someone who understands such as The Samaritans.

If you feel you will be subject to further crime you need to being the police in.

est@me
13-11-15, 08:04
Thanks so much for the reply, haven't the energy to fight anymore. It's a losing battle. So just gonna carry on even though it's not the right thing to do. Thanks again,
Est x