PDA

View Full Version : johnny1964 My Introduction

johnny1964
13-11-15, 16:00
Just introducing myself here after posting on the depression/anxiety forum. I posted my action plan and box of tools which I intend to use to return to my normal self. Ten years ago I had a major episode of anxiety which ran in to depression and had to take 4 months off work. It was hell, but I recovered to lead a full and normal life for 10 happy years. Here I am again, I didn't see it coming after being so well and now I am back to the same place I was in 2005. It's hell again, but I will make it through to the other end for my sake, my wife's sake and my kids sake. Today I didn't feel good this morning. I managed to go to the shops, do some chores and my 20 minutes of mindfulness. Still didn't feel good so somehow found the energy to go out on my bike and do 12 miles. I've just returned and feel better than this morning. I guess the endorphins have kicked in. I'm going to do a weekly update on the depression/anxiety forum throughout my recovery. Good luck to everyone on their journey to recovery.

venusbluejeans
13-11-15, 16:05
Hiya johnny1964 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lucinda07
13-11-15, 18:41
You are trying hard to improve your mood. Jobs around the home & a very long bike run. (12 meters is about my limit!).
Hope all goes well for you:)