PDA

View Full Version : On the verge of breaking down. Please help me

Chlobo
13-11-15, 18:36
I can't take this weak feeling arm any longer. It's been about 3 weeks now. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and my doctor said its nerve issues. Plus anxiety making it worse. Well tonight it feels so weak and heavy and I have a banging headache. I'm so scared this is a brain Tumor. I don't know what to do with myself I'm so scared

Lifelonganxiety!
13-11-15, 19:18
You need to distract yourself from these thoughts. This sounds like a perfectly normal response to a nerve issue and stress. Take lots of deep breaths and clear your mind of worry. Try laughing, seriously, put on a comedy and breathe!!

dizzy daisy
13-11-15, 19:42
It's true you just need to distract yourself as much as possible. I know it's frightening and it's not easy but you can do it. You'll be ok honestly xxxx

mila
14-11-15, 15:06
Hi
I completely understand you! I am also 16 weeks pregnant by the way and I have been really struggling with worry about different things I am feeling to the point of feeling like I'll have a break down. Did the doctor check you out before telling you it's nerve related? Honestly, weaknes would be the main symptom of something like trapped nerve. But I know how scary it feels and it is hard to relax and forget about, it is hard to get distracted. If you need to talk ever, I can totally relate!
Millie

Steph_
14-11-15, 17:41
I can totally relate to the feeling of being at the end of your tether. I was there earlier today. I have no advice really other than what others are saying just trying to do something to keep your mind active and tell yourself it will pass. Its not easy though when youre in the middle of it as I am. Sometimes a good cry helps me release some of the tension. And reading about others on here who are the same as me always helps. Hope you're feeling better soon.