PDA

View Full Version : newly registered

gizmo44
14-11-15, 16:38
Where does one begin.A long time sufferer of depression both good and bad periods over the last 30 years.still managing to keep it together.Have a good family who are understanding to a point.My first concern is I have recently been changed from Mirtazapine by my GP to Venlofaxine 75mg slow release tabs.Have been on them 5 weeks and still feel pretty nauseous every day.cant sleep and feel quite anxious.The Mirts as I called them gave me a good sleep.the withdrawal symptoms look horrendous although will do it properly with the gp if I change again.should I keep going or ask for a change.they say it takes eight weeks to feel different.i havnt had a panic attack in years.used to have bad ones.Dont like feeling this everyday but willing to keep trying to feel better.any advice will be helpful.Gizmo44:weep:

venusbluejeans
14-11-15, 16:48
Hiya gizmo44 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: